Fine Wines Gift Cards are available to purchase in all Fine Wines Stores.
Terms and conditions are as follows:
1. This card is not a cheque guarantee, credit or debit card.
2. This card may not be exchanged for cash or other Gift Cards.
3. No change will be given out but the balance can be used for future purchases.
4. We will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards.
5. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions. Changes in Terms and Conditions will be posted on www.payzone.ie
6. The card is only valid in the Republic of Ireland.
7. This card will expire. To check the expiry date, please ask at the sales counter.
8. The value of returned goods may be added to this card.
Fine Wines Liquid Gold Card:
Apply in store by completing an application form and returning it to one of our sales staff instore.
As a reward for joining we will give you 200 Extra Bonus Points with your first purchase.
START TODAY AND SAVE *Exclusions Apply*
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the Fine Wines Liquid Gold card scheme is Grand Cru Wines Ltd., 5D Delta Retail Park, Tipperary Road, Ballysimon, Limerick.
2. This card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
3. Your Fine Wines Liquid Gold Card / Key Fob Gold Card must be presented at the checkout when making a purchase, in order for points to be accumulated by you.
4. One point will be awarded for every €1 spent by you. There must be a spend of at least €1 in a single transaction for that transaction to qualify for points. This can be altered at the discretion of Grand Cru Wines Ltd.
5. The current redemption value of points is one point equals one cent. Grand Cru Wines Ltd reserves the right to vary the rate at any time.
6. The Liquid Gold Card Scheme is only for consumer use and no Fine Wines employees or employees of partner companies are allowed to register.
7. No points will be awarded on the Liquid Gold Card for purchases made in the Party Store or on our online shop at www.finewines.ie
8. To join the Fine Wines Liquid Gold Card Scheme you must be 18 years or over and you must be resident in the Republic of Ireland.
9. This card remains the property of Grand Cru Wines Ltd., who reserves the right to decline issue or withdraw the card at any time or terminate the Liquid Gold Card scheme without prior notice.
10. The Liquid Gold Card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person whose signature is on the back of the card, the Loyalty Card member. In the case of the Key Fob Gold Card the primary name (loyalty card member) on the account is responsible for the distribution of the two spare Key Fob cards. Grand Cru Wines Ltd will not be responsible for loss of additional Key Fob Cards or the redemption of points through the lost cards. Grand Cru Wines Ltd will also not be responsible for any breaches in the Intoxicating Liquor Act whereby the additional Key Fob Cards provided, have been given by the primary account holder to a minor.
11. The Liquid Gold Card / Key Fob Gold Card may be used in any Fine Wines shop nationwide.
12. Points Balances may be checked in any Fine Wines shop nationwide. Please note that in the case of Key Fob Gold Cards, the Company will not be responsible for the secondary holders of the cards redeeming points without the knowledge of the primary account member. It is the responsibility of the primary account holder to manage the use of all secondary Key Fob Gold cards that are attached to their accounts.
13. Points are not transferable from one Liquid Gold Card member to another.
14. Liquid Gold Card Points saved can be used in all Fine Wines shops nationwide for full or part payment for a transaction, no change will be given nor can they be exchanges for cash.
15. Transfer of scheme to change of ownership.
16. Points cannot be earned in respect of purchases of medicines, phone cards, lottery cards, mobile phone top ups, tobacco products, gift cards / vouchers, 3V. Other products may be exempt from the Liquid Gold Card scheme at the discretion of Grand Cru Wines Ltd.,
17. Data Information
We would like to use your details from the application form, plus details on how you use your Liquid Gold Card / Key Fob Gold Cards and what you buy in our shops, to:
(a) Help manage Fine Wines Liquid Gold Card scheme and improve the way we run it.
(b) Help us understand our customers’ shopping habits to improve our service.
(c) Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message or otherwise, to let you know about offers and information about Fine Wines products and service that may be of interest to you and your family.
(d) We may use information relating to sets of groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to enhance our understanding of customer behaviour and enable us to improve our service in general. You have the right to request your data currently held by us and to rectify or remove personal details, by writing to Fine Wines at the address detailed in point.
Please note, a minimum level of registration information is required for you to be able to redeem your points, in particular you may not be eligible to join if you fail to provide your date of birth.